Chile is one of world’s most diverse and beautiful countries. This 5-day program focuses on the country’s central region, with two days in the nation’s capital Santiago, and two more in Wine Country. The program in Santiago will have a distinct food and wine theme, with visits to markets, barrios, watering holes, and some of the best food the city has to offer. The second half of the program will be centered around the stunning Vik winery in the Colchagua Valley.
Custom itineraries/departures are available upon request.
Easter Island option as an extension to this package is available.
Please contact us for pricing
- Accommodations and meals indicated above.
- Tours as indicated above
- All entry fees to parks, monuments
- Airport meet and greet + transfers
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Tipping/ gratuities
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Laundry, telephone, fax, internet
- Travel insurance (recommended)