Hit on some of the main highlights of this Andean country. From the colonial capital of Quito, flanked by the still active Pichincha volcano, the city’s capital brags of historic neighborhoods, grand churches and narrow streets. The cloud forest in Pacto provides an amazing, almost mystical atmosphere. The Quilotoa Crater Lake, located at the top of the Quilotoa volcano, is one of the most spectacular places in the Ecuadorian Sierra. This trip can be easily combined with a few days in the Galapagos.
Custom itineraries/departures are available upon request.
$4,115 per person (double occ)/ $2,195 single room supplement
Based on minimum 2 guests
- Accommodations and meals indicated above
- Tours as indicated above
- All entry fees
- Airport meet and greet + transfers
- Domestic flights (if applicable)
- International flights
- Tipping/ gratuities
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Laundry, telephone, fax, internet
- Travel insurance (recommended)